Please go to Facebook event to register: https://www.facebook.com/events/142736710469446/
We will be live stream from Peoples Power Assembly Facebook page.
Join us on a national webinar to hear from organizers on the front lines fighting for healthcare, against racism and repression, for workers’ rights and housing, in defense of prisoners and migrants. Learn what we can do to support our communities at this challenging time.
Sat. March 28: 6-9 p.m. Eastern / 5-8 p.m. Central / 3-6 p.m. Pacific
*Mahtowin Munro, United American Indians of New England
* Frank Chapman, National Alliance Against Racist & Political Repression
* Meg Maloney, New Orleans Hospitality Workers Alliance
* Adam Rice, Los Angeles Community Action Network
* Bernadette Ellorin, Spokesperson BAYAN USA
* Ron Gochez, Union del Barrio
* Rev. Annie Chambers, Baltimore Peoples Power Assembly
* Baltimore Amazon warehouse worker
* Fernando Figueroa, UPS worker and Teamster
* Pam Africa, MOVE Organization
* Omowale Clay, December 12th Movement
* Berta Joubert-Ceci, Puerto Rico Tribunal and Struggle-La Lucha newspaper
* Irvin McQueen, Pan African Community Action, Washington DC
* Terri Kay, Peoples Alliance (Bay Area)
* Lucy Pagoada, Departamento 19 – Frente Nacional de Resistencia Popular
* Nana Gyamfi, Black Alliance for Just Immigration
* Larry Hales, In Defense of Our Lives
Let’s build a fight-back network that can face the challenges confronting working people and oppressed communities today and in the weeks and months to come!